Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer is near.

As I prepare for the Summer of 2012 I am looking at my summer reading list. I had the opportunity to finish 8 titles over Winter Break:
Drew Bree's Coming Back Stronger by Chris Fabry
The Daily FIve by Gail Boushey and Joan Moser
Leaders of Learning DuFour and Marzano
Building Leadership Capacity in Schools by Linda Lambert
Bringing out the Best in Teachers by Blase and Kirby
Rebound Rules "Rick Pitino" by Pat Forde
Transforming School Culture by Anthony Muhammad
Notebook Connections by Aimee Buckner

I relish the time to read and model for my own children the importance for literature in our daily lives.

I plan to read:
The Strategic Teacher
Teaching with Poverty in Mind
Teach like your hairs on fire
Good to Great
One of the Daniel Pink titles.

If you have any suggestions or would like to share your planned reading list please post. I relish the opportunity to gather opinions on books and topics others cherish.

Howell Out
@MES_Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment