Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Advocare

I have anxiously awaited the arrival of my Pumpkin Spice Meal Replacement Shakes. Sweet, spicey, and most of all healthy. Nikki and I enjoyed our morning exercise jumpstarted after our morning grape flavored Spark. Upon our return  we quickly mixed the powder and 8 ounces of cool water and enjoyed our creamy creation of 22 grams of protein.

I have a new favorite flavor for my morning meal. Pumpkin Spice has replaced my Chocolate Mocha for my morning commute to work.

Our Advocare journey has been a blessing energy to exercise, supplements to enhance and meal replacement shakes when needed that are wonderful.

Questions are comments please post I'll give honest answers and reviews. Want more information to order your Pumpkin Spice today go to www.advocare.com/141014530

No comments:

Post a Comment