Tuesday, October 21, 2014

2 inches in 2 days.

People who know me, know that I'm a pretty easy going individual. I have diligently followed the #Advocare 24 Day Challenge plan and at the time of Mr typing this I have already lost 2 inches off my waist in two days. I am so vert passionate about Advocare.  My wife is my inspiration and definitely the more disciplined of our Howell crew when it comes to meal and lifestyle changes. The success I have already seen and felt is amazing. I am an Advocare Independent Distributor and looking forward to coaching my group that is planning to start November 1st through their journey.

It's never to late, don't procrastinate.  Contact me at kevinhowell36@gmail.com or order from my site www.advocare.com/141014530 Your life will change,  the lifestyle and product works. I now under stand the saying "be a product of the product". I began my Advocare Journey at a hamburger under 400 pounds,  I can't wait to visit my doctor to see the astonished look on their face when they weigh me in.

I am so passionate about helping others in their weight loss journey, contact we can do this together. You don't have to do this alone. I must thank my sponsor Frank De La Torre who was instrumental in getting me started on  this journey.

Thanks to my wife Nikki Howell and friend Frank. This is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment